• put your amazing slogan here!

    Land of the Giants



    One of the tougher assignments. The shadows where the hardest part. There were four different light sources that needed to be covered. After taking a self timed photo of myself in front of a window (so the light would be correct) I selected myself and placed me in front of my phone. I took many many photos of my phone to get the right angle. Then I took the edges of me in the right spots, selected them, and made them much whiter and brighter to simulate the phone screen. I needed a shadow put on the phone and the "tile shift" shadow was perfect. I then made the a shadow of the phone from the computer to add more depth. I achieved that by duplicating the layer of myself and then flipping it. Then turned it black and blurred it way out. I then used a perspective shift tool to stretch out my top so it is aligned with the desk's angle and threw a tiny tiny bit of transparency. Below, you can see the shadows I added in two different composites that sat on top of each other.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.