• put your amazing slogan here!

    Shadow Examples



    The beautiful symmetry of this bird flying so close to the beach gives its shadow a crispness. 



    I like how the playful in this shadow appears that the birdie is in the air. When it's really on the ground. 



    This photo is amazing to me. I may have to try out this on my own. Not sure how yet.. but it'll happen.



    I've seen this done a lot but I don't get tired of the beauty of it.



    I actually wondered how this one worked until I realized the male was just standing.



     Yep, that's a shadow. I love how clean everything is in this photo.



    This would've been better if it followed the rule of thirds. But the pattern the shadow makes is pretty good.



    I love this photo. It makes me speechless. The dramaticness?



    I like this one because light and shadows are the subjects of this. Greatly balanced.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.