• put your amazing slogan here!

    Best of First Quarter


    The texture in the sky was why I chose this photo. The tree line's darkness is great and then there is the sun's reflection which just makes a bright white spot when converted to black and white. And rule of thirds, of course...




     I just love this photograph. The blurred out sunset and the golden sliver on the leaf? Yummy.



     I just love my drums and this ALMOST abstract photo and un-harsh lighting is what I love about it. As the drums get less in focus, they are less in the light which gives an awesome depth to it.



    The use of my tripod on this photo is why I like it. And the fun of shooting it. Keeping it on the riverbed all day made me feel almost like a photographer. 



    The colour and the exposer in here are great and the colour makes it seem mysterious and almost "Lord of the Rings" like. And the leading lines which goes to the mist? I love the composition and all pretty much everything else. If my camera had a better sensor it would be perfect.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.