• put your amazing slogan here!

    Professional Photographers


    Jim Brandenburg is a nature photographer and filmmaker in Minnesota. I relate highly to his work. I love to shoot the outdoors. Nature. His subject matter is astonishing. He has several photographs such as the one below where animals leap from one ice chunk to the next. His subject matter can vary from animals to light to the stars, like the one below as well. The emotional connection doesn't probe me quite so much. But I do deeply admire the use of light in the second photograph. I do connect to the photographer because he is a filmmaker as well which I plan on going into.



    Michael Kenna is an English photographer who is highly known for is black and white landscapes. He does 10 hour exposers to make photos like the one below. This is a picture of the moon rising on the a lake. His landscapes, as mentioned before, primarily are black and white. His low lighting makes an eerie setting. I connect greatly with this photographer. I love to take long exposers and with the right equipment I would do the same. His subject matter tends to always be light, which I think is the best subject in photography.






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.