• put your amazing slogan here!

    Different Light














     












    This photo was created by me setting up my tripod awkwardly on the slop of my river bank in my backyard. I left it there the entire day (with fear of wind blowing it into the water). I snapped around 15 photos throughout the day and chose the most dynamic ones (yes... these were the winners. It was a very un-pretty weekend when this was shot). I get the tripod up at 7 in the morning (on a Sunday... my day to sleep in...). This is the first photo in the row (left to right). I waited a few more hours until it was about 10 AM. Which created the last photo (far right). Time went on and around 5:50 PM I took a picture of the sunset (which was facing the OTHER way. Something I realized after I took the first two photos). And lastly, I turned my 60 second shutter on and snapped the 9 PM shot. Luckily, I had a few stars in there. 

    1 comments:

    1. Awesome idea here-I think you should peruse this more-try different subjects as a project.

      ReplyDelete

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.