• put your amazing slogan here!

    Replace Sky






















    I  have, if you have not noticed by now, a fascination with star trails. Even images without it, I'd like to have it. In the replace a sky assignment, I took this night shot of a canyon and put in a star trail. It was tricky finding the right sky. I finally chose this one because the colours in it complement the canyon nicely versus a very white or blue star trail. The hints of brown make this pseudo-sky a lot less... pseudo. 
























    Again, I used the same process as above. However, I noticed the small body of water in the mountain ranges. I reflected the star trails (there was none in the original photo) into the lake and turned it's transparency up to soften the image. I feel it turned out pretty well.
























    When I found out I had to take pictures to replace the sky I figured I'd save myself a lot of hassle by taking pictures of architecture.
























    This photo seemed a little too easy. I did the reverse what every other student would do and take a blank sky and put clouds in. I however, took a cloudy sky and put in a nice blue one. This makes this simple photo a little more... clean.
























    Again, I did the same as to but in a simple blue sky. However, this one was a little more tricky because there were clouds in the winder. I took those out and just used the same colour scheme to fill the window and selecting around the tree. I am very pleased with the results.




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.