• put your amazing slogan here!

    Abandoned Examples



    I bet the echos of the performers that once played her can still be heard.



    I have seen this photograph before. And it is one of the most powerful images I've seen in a long, long time. This is a hotel in Detroit. Or, was one. Look at the beauty of the building, and how five star it was. The people that used to come and go down to this ball room and dance and laugh. And the Grand Piano on its side is so powerful. That is beautiful instrument that filled the room with sound sits in silence. Amazing.



    If this place is actually not abandoned, I hope my dentist washes his hands first...



    How might this boat have gotten abandoned here? A storm made the water  level rise and wash it here perhaps? Utterly stranding it in that spot?



    Even though there is someone in this photograph, I still feel abandonment here. Like every time my mom wondered down the aisle of Wal-Mart when I was a child and I was left in a false sense of panic.



    Again, with the abandoned piano. What a waste of an instrument...



    I'm not even sure what this used to be. All I know is that the shadows caused by natural light is amazing here.



    This is a great photograph in my opinion. So many thought come to mind of what this place used to be and what it is now.



    "Room service? Yes, hi. Can I get new sheets?"



    Is this foreshadowing to our future? I hope not...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.