• put your amazing slogan here!

    Fall Colours



     Fall colours. Yes, I spell "color" with a "u". I'm not making any kind of "statement" but that is just the way I, an American, spells it. Anyways, fall colours: a time of oranges and reds. Unfortunately, by the time this was assigned, everything had already died. The few trees with a little colour left on them were my subjects. Like this one above. I shot this on portrait mode to blur out the sunset in the background. I left blurring a sunset not something many photographers do, so why not right? I love the sliver of golf in the main leaf in this photograph and that the three main colours in this photo are gold, green, and blue.



    This is a similar photo than above expect a different leaf and a touch of vignette around the sides and the sun creates more of a classy-white burn.



    This is an interesting photo. I zoomed as far as I could to really explode the background of light and placed the sun directly behind the leaf. The main subject could either be the leaves or the sun, whichever way you look at it.



    These two photographs were taken seconds from each other. This was more of an experiment to see the effects of making a sunset black and white. I boosted the contrast in the black and white and the saturation for the coloured one. Then, ultimately, cropping it to fit the rule of thirds. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.