• put your amazing slogan here!

    Select Tools























    I used a photo of my house and a photo of planes from an air-show I went to earlier this year. I though it would be cool to bring that air-show to my home by using the magnet lasso tool and a soft eraser tool to make this happen. It was rather time consuming to take out the super dark blue sky around the smoke trail of the planes, but it payed off. That almost looks real, doesn't it?






















    What a gorgeous sunset. It would have been that much cooler if that plan actually flew over at the time of this shot. But a quick magnet lasso tool insert and this becomes a reality.    

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.