• put your amazing slogan here!

    Texture



    My drum head, called "Fyber Skins" are composed of a synthetic animal skin. It is composed of, obviously, fibers that run along each other. The texture is amazing and creates and amazing sound.



    My last green plant left outside. To celebrate that... I convert it to black and white. (The reason these are all black and white is that to depravation of colour allows our eyes to look at the texture.) I love the viens in the leaves and the the freshly stained wood texture.



    This is actually a pot my brother made in his ceramics class. He splattered glaze on it and it made this awesome texture. I also bumped the levels to see the imperfections of the clay.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.