• put your amazing slogan here!

    Open Theme #1



    Shutter: 1/20     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 200





    This photograph is displaying my camera's "default" setting. It is called the "Intelligent Auto" setting. I really like the low aperture to keep that focus off of the edge of the pool table. 






    d
    Shutter: 1/13     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 200 


    This is one of my favorite setting I used in my camera. This is the "Portrait Mode" which, of course, gave me a nice and low aperture and the color of the felt on the pool table, without any editing, is the classic green versus the blue that the others were giving off.





    Shutter: 1/13     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 200


    This photo was using a different setting of "Portrait Mode" on my camera. This was "Indoor Mode". The "Indoor Mode" made this photograph appear to have its true colors. The more, teal blue-looking felt of our pool table. However, I do like the green effect on the photo above.  








    Shutter: 1/2     Aperture: f/6.3     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 100

    This is the "Landscape" setting. This bumped up all the colors in the photograph. Like we would want to see on a landscape. I also want to point out the higher aperture the camera took with the "Landscape". Notice the edge of the pool table in the lower portion of the photograph vs. one with a lower aperture. It is in focus more because in "Landscape" it will keep its focus on all the scenery. 





    Shutter: 1/20     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 800

    This photograph is showing the detail of the dust and the fibers on the edge of the pool table. I wish I would have removed the chalk cubes, however. It is a tad distracting since it is not in focus. 





    Shutter: 1/6     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 200
    One of my favorite photographs in this blog post. I focused on the chalk cubes on this one instead of behind it. I love the "Pioneer" logo and the reflection of the cubes. However, I do need to tone down the whiteness in the right cube. It is a little too burned in. 



    Shutter: 1/20     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 800
    Focusing on the far drop cloth of my pool table. Next time I will rotate the ball inside so our eyes will lead us to it and we can see the ball's number. That way, our "subject" (e.g., the billiard ball) will have more character. Like the eight ball seen in the first photograph. 




    Shutter: 1/4     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 16.6 mm     ISO Speed: 200
    Using a tripod, I took the exact same photograph as above but focused on the closer drop cloth. I will need to, again, tone down the reflection of my light. I like this one a little bit more than above because I am intrigued by the leather's texture. 




    Shutter: 2     Aperture: f/6.3     Focal Length: 6 mm     ISO Speed: 100
    Shutter: 1/4     Aperture: f/2.8     Focal Length: 6 mm     ISO Speed: 200
    Shutter: 2.5     Aperture: f/6.3     Focal Length:  6 mm     ISO Speed: 100

    Shutter: 1/10     Aperture: f/2.8     Focal Length: 6 mm     ISO Speed: 400


    Shutter: 1.6     Aperture: f/6.3     Focal Length: 6 mm     ISO Speed: 100

    Shutter: 1/4     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 21.1 mm      ISO Speed: 200


    Shutter: 1/4     Aperture: f/3.6     Focal Length: 21.1 mm      ISO Speed: 200


    1 comments:

    1. Good job trying out multiple settings on the camera-that will give you a better idea of what to use later.

      ReplyDelete

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.