• put your amazing slogan here!

    Tim's Favorite Photos


    "ddrum" by Tim @Digital Studios Photography

    "This is my drum set on the first day I purchased it. When I took the photo, I hardly meant it to 'mean' anything. But the meaning of the drum set is so much more. The quality and sound will never be captured on a camera." 
    - Tim @Digital Studios Photography

    "Black River at Solstice" by Tim @Digital Studios Photography 

    "I captured this photo of my backyard during the Winter Solstice of 2012. It was a rather odd evening because I have never seen the river look like that before. Perhaps some odd pollution tinted the skies that way. But I have never seen it that way again and I am very lucky to have captured it." - Tim @Digital Studios Photography





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.
     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.