• put your amazing slogan here!

    Best of Second Quarter


     This photo I love from the depth of field and where that depth lies. The way only the sunlight is in focus makes me able to look at the picture a lot longer. The shape of the ice is hypnotizing as well.

    This photo is my favorite, just because of the person story. I got to meet privately with the Blue Man from "The Blue Man Group" in Orlando, Florida. The character in his stare is something else, isn't it?

     The dark background is just something that I love. I was genuinely surprised with how it turned out with the low light. I was worried for noise.
     
     The patterns in the ice on this photo is amazing. I crystals that is makes, as well. There are so many patterns you can study it for a long while, that's for sure.

     Rule of thirds, rule of thirds. The extreme cold made this hard to take with the amount my lends was fogging up. But I did it. And I got thirty seconds of sunlight, too. Just made it. Now we can see the extreme detail in the wood.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alert

    Pages

    Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    This blog is a display for Tim Scaletta's photography class assignments.